Monday, June 4, 2012

GEO Xtra Forest Blue review

I very seldom buy GEO lens because it's not suitable with my eyes condition. I don't know why, but I know that I'm not the only one. Some of my friends have the same problem as well.. But since people keep saying that this GEO Xtra is different. It's good and comfortable and bla bla bla.. I decided to give it a try..

This is the picture of the lens itself

Nice??


And below are some pictures I took..

Cam whore start in..

3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.














Toothache???? lol

















Look at the enlargement!! O.O haha

Review time...

Comfort 3.9/10
GEO lens is a no no for me. I cant even wear this for more than 4 hours.. It will cause me misery. I will have a blurry vision, dryness, itchy, red eyes, and.......... I can't think of anymore, but yeah.. It's not comfortable..
I don't know why, GEO seems to have a lot problems when I wear it. I know some people says that it's very comfortable, bla bla bla.. But not for me.. Sorry..

Enlargement 9/10
See the last picture. I don't even notice it 'till I remove one of the lens. OMG! It's really big~

Design 9/10
I like the design. It gives the animated look. Together with the enlargement, it looks cute!

Color 9/10
The color shows up very well. The blue looks nice. I love it.. It's not that scary blur color. Just nice.... haha


Over all 5/10
Comfortable is the most important thing in lenses, at least from what i think... If it's not comfortable, how am I gonna wear it outside?? So, I don't think that I'm gonna wear this out. But, it's good for cam whoring. Or it's good for people who comfortable with GEO.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment