Sunday, August 5, 2012

Super Barbie Eye Nudy Tri Tones Green review

Another tri tones lens review.  Read the previous post, Nudy Tri Tones Sky, and this time is GREEN! I love green lenses, I really do. In fact, I purchase this lens last year and I did not wear it because I was too busy admiring them. AND this is the only pair left. The supplier has close the SuperBarbieEye line, and they stop supplying this lens as well. So I just can't let it go. Gosh, I wish I bought two of them... But then, I realize that I need to wear them before they expire. So, yeah.. Here it is....  



Pretty? 

The color is really green, but I don't know why this pictures didn't really show the color.

Oh well...

Moving on to the review pictures

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




It looks kinda weird with flash.. lol.. 
Maybe because I seldom use flash


Some pictures under dimer lighting

and some pictures inside the living room





Overall, I will rate this 9/10
Simply because I love green lens and they are so pretty! 
If you don't like green lens, maybe you won't really like this lens, unless you like tri tones lens as well. 
Color wise, Hmmm.. I don't know. I think this lens will be noticeable only under a bright sun light, other than that I think this lens looks like a normal nudy green lens.
Comfort wise, This lens is actually quite comfortable. It gets dry a lil under air conditioned room. But still acceptable.
Design wise, I like it so much. The color is evenly spread and with a black ring. Like it so much. It's a green lens with a small dots of yellow color. It's pretty. I like it a lot.




Thank you for reading 
I hope you enjoy this post 
Leave a comment on what you think 




No comments:

Post a Comment